Exterior Door Specifications:
- Doors are manufactured in standard thicknesses of 1-3/8″, 1-3/4″, 2-1/4″. Custom Thicknesses are also available.
- Kiln-dried lumber to 6-8% moisture content.
- Lumber FAS 2-sides, sorted for color, pattern and quality.
- Stave core stile and rail construction with floating raised or flat panels.
- Raised moulding options available.
- Cope and stick construction using dow pins and waterproof glue.
- Lock prep available- bore, mortise, multi-point, flush bolts.
- Standard 3/4″ flat or 1 1/4″ rabbeted jambs (wood species to match door) with custom jamb thicknesses available.
- Adjustable sills- wood, aluminum, brass, interlocking ADA sills.
- Exterior or interior casing/brick mould.
- Architectural grade ball bearing hinges.
- Compression type weather-stripping.
- Out-swing available for commercial applications.
- Hurricane impact glass
- Glass thickness adjusted for thickness of door
- Glass in doors, sidelights and transoms can be true divided or simulated divided lites
- Door bottoms and bottoms of sills are sealed.
- Priming available.
- Custom staining and finishing available.
Warranty and Care:
- One-year limited warranty.
- Wood doors require maintenance and inspection annually or bi-annually.